Grammar of the Month
18 Sep 2017
Grammar for the month 'Them' or 'Those'/ 'Did or Done'
Rule: Them is never followed by a noun e.g.
'Them teachers (noun) are wonderful!' Incorrect
- It should be 'Those teachers are wonderful!' (Are they?) Correct
- We use them on its own e.g. 'I saw them at a concert.' Correct
- 'Them sums (noun) are wile hard.' Incorrect
- 'Those sums are quite difficult.' Correct
- I did, I have done Correct
Copyright 2018 St. Patrick's & St. Joseph's Primary School
Site By MMC Solutions